3 inlägg
swewer startade en diskussion
Where can I find something similar in a smaller size or unmounted wall paper - Love this look... surely it can be found for much less than $3000? Where can I find wall murals of this style that are in SEPIA tones, have ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
swewer startade en diskussion
Need to decide how much taupe and cream paint to change dining area - I am tired of my light green and orange scheme. I adore the taupe/greyish beige tones accented with cream or stone trim I saw in HOlland and... Läs mer
1 gillar    69 kommentarer
swewer startade en diskussion
Want to design clothes drawers behind an elegant faux gel fireplace facade - This is my own gel fireplace. I want to have something similar in my bedroom but want to combine it with hidden clothes storage .. All in on... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer