32 inlägg
testigo84 startade en diskussion
Dimension? - what are the dimension for his bathroom? thanks!
1 gillar    6 kommentarer
testigo84 startade en diskussion
Just curious! - From where was taken the photo?
    1 kommentar
testigo84 startade en diskussion
Space betwen range ang hood? - Hello, can you tell me which is the space betwen the range and the hood? thanks!
    Kommentera
testigo84 startade en diskussion
Oven range next to dishwasher? - Is ok to put the dishwasher next to the oven range? Please let me know if any problem with that because I need to put mine oven next to the ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
testigo84 startade en diskussion
Beautiful kitchen - I would like to know the length of the long counter?
    Kommentera
testigo84 startade en diskussion
Sink size & brand - Im wondering what is the size of the sink? Looks spaciousness! I live it! Please share the brand as well! Thanks
    1 kommentar
testigo84 startade en diskussion
Size for the Island?? - Beautiful Kitchen! Can you Please share the size of the Island? Thanks!
    Kommentera
testigo84 startade en diskussion
Which clematis is this one? - Beautiful clematis color! I would like to know what kind of that clematis??? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
testigo84 startade en diskussion
Tips for clematis in a pot???? - Beautiful your clematis! I just wondering how there go through the winter? I had a Candida clematis in a pot but died through the winter I l... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
testigo84 startade en diskussion
What size is this island? - Size for the island? Thanks
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...