5 inlägg
theedwards startade en diskussion
1960's Colonial Needs Your Help To Grow Up - We absolutely love our home but it lacks curb appeal. I was thinking to do the following: 1. add a gable in patio roof in front of door (r... Läs mer
1 gillar    3 kommentarer
theedwards startade en diskussion
Beautiful house! What color are the shutters? - Hi. My home is a similar share of blue with brick on the bottom half and worn navy blue shutters. I have been struggling to figure out how... Läs mer
1 gillar    2 kommentarer
theedwards startade en diskussion
Absolutely love this fireplace! - I would like to recreate this look. Can you please tell me the materials used for the surround? Glass type and thickness? And also, what ... Läs mer
1 gillar    1 kommentar
theedwards startade en diskussion
Perfect colors! - Can you please also share your wall color? Great work!
    Kommentera