58 inlägg
Kim T startade en diskussion
master bathroom decor - Need some help on how to decor my new master bathroom. I don’t have a linen closet so was thinking of doing something to put towels on and ... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Kim T startade en diskussion
master bathroom - Do people still use a cabinet over their toilet for storage?
    14 kommentarer
Kim T startade en diskussion
master bathroom layout - The tub and toilet are on the exterior wall were window is. The shower is currently narrow and small and is located next to linen closet and... Läs mer
    45 kommentarer
Kim T startade en diskussion
window treatment ideas - Looking for a Roman shade for my bathroom window. I’m struggling on what color to go with. Walls are painted BM Quiet Moments. What do you... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
Kim T startade en diskussion
masterbath tile ideas - I’m struggling in picking out tile for a master bathroom. Vanity is the maple wood. Shower tile would be the tile standing up. The wall n... Läs mer
    28 kommentarer
Kim T startade en diskussion
bathroom remodel - Struggling on what to do for a vanity I was hoping to purchase a 72” to replace what is currently there without doing a custom cabinet but i... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Kim T startade en diskussion
laundry room design - My laundry room wall is 110” inches long right now we have just a long shelf and an accordion drying rack that I use all the time. It’s a mu... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Kim T startade en diskussion
living room colors - I have a living room we are removing some wallpaper and painting. Stuck on what color. I have a gray sectional and sage green custom drape... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
Kim T startade en diskussion
kitchen window treatment - Are window treatments in the kitchen a thing of the past? Not sure if I should do a Roman shade or leave without?
    7 kommentarer
Kim T startade en diskussion
remodeled kitchen decorating advice - Looking for kitchen decor Color scheme for ie table runner, centerpiece, placemats, pictures stuff to hang on wall not really sure what will... Läs mer
    62 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...