59 inlägg
Tom Pultz startade en diskussion
Are the Hudson Valley pendants 10" 2622 or the larger 13" 2623? - I'm asking because these look larger than 10" diameter.
    3 kommentarer
Tom Pultz startade en diskussion
Contractor Complaint Civil Suit (WA State) - Hi, I'd like to hear from anyone on GW, especially someone in the Seattle area, that has filed a civil suit against their contractor. Our lo... Läs mer
    25 kommentarer
Tom Pultz startade en diskussion
New Laundry Tub - Venting Needed? - I'm installing a large Kohler drop-in cast iron laundry tub in the main floor laundry toom and would like to know if this needs to be vented... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Tom Pultz startade en diskussion
Can You Have Two Fixture Arms for Kitchen Sink + Disposal? - The merge between garbage disposal and main sink drain with our current setup is problematic and tends to get clogged at times. When I insta... Läs mer
    10 kommentarer
Tom Pultz startade en diskussion
Panel Layout of Breakers - Does It Matter? - I've seen a couple of recommendations on panel layout and I was wondering if there' a conscensus on design or does everyone just do it "... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Tom Pultz startade en diskussion
Rough-in Inspection Checklist - Any Available? - I should be ready for my wiring rough-in inspection in about a month and would like to know if anyone has a checklist of items that should b... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
Tom Pultz startade en diskussion
Can You Run NM-B Between J-Box and Wall Stud? (pic) - I have a few j-boxes where I've run NM-B cable between the j-box and the wall stud as shown in the picture. The cables are not pinched and t... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Tom Pultz startade en diskussion
Can I Put Dining Room & Living Room Receptacles on Same Circuit? - I was under the impression that the receptacles in the dining room were considered to be part of the small appliance circuits required for t... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Tom Pultz startade en diskussion
Lennox G71 Pressure Switch Error Code 228 - Debris in Sense Port - I would be curious if other G71 owners have ever gotten error code 228 and if so, whether they got the problem permanently resolved. When th... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Tom Pultz startade en diskussion
OK to Connect Flexible Metal Cable to Plastic J-Box? - I installed a metal junction box with receptacle in the firebox of our masonry fireplace. The new gas insert fan will use this receptacle. I... Läs mer
    22 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...