14 inlägg
Ellen Goldman startade en diskussion
Will a tall chest of drawers date my bedroom? - I am buying the Bassett "Presidio" dresser shown in the first photo (but not the mirror, which I don't care for). I am also buying the nigh... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
Ellen Goldman startade en diskussion
Granite backsplash issue - We just replaced our twelve year old range yesterday. The new one has controls on the front (photo on the left) while the old one had the c... Läs mer
1 gillar    14 kommentarer
Ellen Goldman startade en diskussion
My husband's grandmother's antique Louis XIII chair before and after! - I went nuts trying to select the right fabric, but am happy with the results.., do you agree?
7 gillar    15 kommentarer
Ellen Goldman startade en diskussion
Please help me choose a fabric... - I am driving myself crazy trying to choose a fabric for this antique Louis xiii arm chair. It will be used in a guest room with pale yellow... Läs mer
    36 kommentarer
Ellen Goldman startade en diskussion
Please help me choose new exterior paint colors - I know I'd like to go with white trim, other than that, I need ideas... Thanks!
    4 kommentarer
Ellen Goldman startade en diskussion
Need help with exterior paint colors - My house currently has a light gray body, brown upper shingle accents, warm beige trim, and dark green door and trim accents. We are goin... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Ellen Goldman startade en diskussion
1 gillar    Kommentera
Ellen Goldman startade en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Ellen Goldman startade en diskussion
Kitchen re-do - We changed our beige Corian to Sierra Bordeaux granite with a 1/2 inch bezel edge and full backslash and we replaced our double bowl drop i... Läs mer
1 gillar    8 kommentarer
Ellen Goldman startade en diskussion
My kitchen re-do - We changed our beige Corian to Sierra Bordeaux granite with a 1/2 inch bezel, and a full backsplash, added an overhang for a dining bar, ad... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Visa fler händelser ...