272 inlägg
Teresa_MN startade en diskussion
Voice from the past - I have not been here in a really long time. I am one of the Admins at the American Hosta Society Facebook page. If you are not a member, c... Läs mer
1 gillar    45 kommentarer
Teresa_MN startade en diskussion
natural fiber? - How does natural fiber compare to canvas. Is each piece painted individually?
    Kommentera
Teresa_MN startade en diskussion
It says it is framed - I would like a description of the frame. I have never tried so hard to buy a product. Why is it so hard to give me the information I want. T... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Teresa_MN startade en diskussion
Describe the frame - I want to know what it is framed with.
    Kommentera
Teresa_MN startade en diskussion
Tell me about the frame - Is the canvas wrapped on a frame?
    Kommentera
Teresa_MN startade en diskussion
The description says it is framed - Please tell me more about the frame. In the photo the piece looks flat.
    Kommentera
Teresa_MN startade en diskussion
Canvas - Is this canvas print stretched on a frame?
    1 kommentar
Teresa_MN startade en diskussion
Genser Oceanic Lullaby - Is this canvas stretched onto a frame? What about her other prints seen on Houzz?
    1 kommentar
Teresa_MN startade en diskussion
Dahlia books - Hello all - I am fairly new to dahlias. I've spent a number of years growing hostas. In the last couple of years I've terraced a sunny hill ... Läs mer
    8 kommentarer
Teresa_MN startade en diskussion
Abiqua Drinking Gourd - as ground cover? - I stopped into one of the big box stores for some garden velcro. They had a bunch of things out front on sale including a number of 8 packs ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...