7 inlägg
Tom Cotter startade en diskussion
Dated beach house layout redesign - Hi We are purchasing a 24 year beach house in a housing estate and would like to update the layout to make the most of the breaker and ocea... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Tom Cotter startade en diskussion
Help needed with Kitchen wall backsplash - Hi We are busy with alterations to our new home and had to close a window in the kitchen due to a new staircase joining the house and garage... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Tom Cotter startade en diskussion
Kitchen Fronts without handles - Hi Can anyone help me with how one gets the look in the attached photos. I am a keen DIYer and would like to build my kitchen with this s... Läs mer
    6 kommentarer
Tom Cotter startade en diskussion
Kitchen Layout Ideas - Hi We are planning on renovating our kitchen and need some advise. We would like maximum counter space with a possible breakfast nook and... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
Tom Cotter startade en diskussion
Bathroom Vanity Design - Hi I have a wall I would like to install a vanity unit with maximum storage. Looking for something different. The wall is 2m wide by 2... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Tom Cotter startade en diskussion
Corner Built in Cupboard - Hi Has anyone ever done a corner built in cupboard in a bedroom? If so I would appreciate any pictures. Thanx
    2 kommentarer
Tom Cotter startade en diskussion
Need help with Bedroom & Bathroom Design - Hi I need help with the layout of my bedroom & bathroom. Attached is a picture showing the layout. The bedroom and bathroom used to b... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer