6 inlägg
trix2222 startade en diskussion
Love all of your work!! - What is the name of this flooring? Thank you!
    Kommentera
trix2222 startade en diskussion
What is this flooring made of? looks like porcelain. - thank you!! really pretty re-do. love all the pictures
    1 kommentar
trix2222 startade en diskussion
Is this a double vanity? - I realize this is an older thread, but this is such a classic look that I'm interested in. Wondered if this was a double vanity? In other wo... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
trix2222 startade en diskussion
what is the wood on the walls? - Are they planks of wood, or are those sheets of plywood? thank you. very cute room
1 gillar    Kommentera
trix2222 startade en diskussion
Smallest laundry room on the planet - Looking for some ideas? We will probably need a new washer and dryer before too long, so I might consider a stackable to get more space in ... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
trix2222 startade en diskussion
I was told that marble countertops can stain. - Is that true of this marble? I guess I read somewhere that you sealed it? Does that prevent staining. also marble is soft correct? Does i... Läs mer
1 gillar    3 kommentarer