34 inlägg
trixeepixel startade en diskussion
Marri floorboards? - This room is beautiful! Are these marri floorboards? They look lighter than normal. Has something been applied to get that colour?
    2 kommentarer
trixeepixel startade en diskussion
Black interior doors? - I'm thinking of painting my interior doors black. If I do this, should I also paint the skirting boards black? Would that end up being too m... Läs mer
1 gillar    13 kommentarer
trixeepixel startade en diskussion
Colour scheme - Hi, what was the colour of the external render used here? Thanks!
    2 kommentarer
trixeepixel startade en diskussion
Love the plant, what is it called? - Hi, just wondering what type of plant that is. Is it easy to find in nurseries? Thanks :)
4 gillar    3 kommentarer
trixeepixel startade en diskussion
The kitchen lights are cute, where are they from? - Also the outdoor setting, the chairs look really comfy!
    Kommentera
trixeepixel startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
trixeepixel startade en diskussion
Amazing wall tiles, so glossy and fresh! - What are they and where are they from?
    Kommentera
trixeepixel startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
trixeepixel startade en diskussion
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...