9 inlägg
trying2finish startade en diskussion
Black wallpaper? - The dark wall is stunning! Is this wallpaper? Where can we find something like this, it's gorgeous?!
    1 kommentar
trying2finish startade en diskussion
where can i get that amazing gray rope poof/stool?? - I love the gray poof. where can I find it?
    Kommentera
trying2finish startade en diskussion
Where can this artwork be purchaesed?! - Can you tell me where the artwork was purchased? I love the simplicity of this room with the colorful artwork as a focus. Love the mix of st... Läs mer
    Kommentera
trying2finish startade en diskussion
where can I find the couch and bench for this room? I LOVE this room! - This is a gorgeous room! The leather bench is brilliant. Where might I find a similar one?
1 gillar    1 kommentar
trying2finish startade en diskussion
how did you make the "wall" around the fireplace? is it electric? - I love this fireplace surround and am wanting something just like to house the TV and an electric wall mount fireplace. This is fabulous!!
    1 kommentar
trying2finish startade en diskussion
where can we get these amazing chairs???!! - I love this room. So simple, so perfect.
    1 kommentar
trying2finish startade en diskussion
The artwork is exquisite.,Is this a commissioned piece? - The artwork is exquisite. Is this a commissioned piece? Are any of the items in this room available for sale- ie pillows, artwork, bed frame... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer