14 inlägg
Brooke Russell startade en diskussion
Taj Mahal Quartzite questions! - Taj Mahal Quartzite was installed in my kitchen and bathroom last night. Does TM quartzite need to be sealed? The installer said no, but I... Läs mer
    23 kommentarer
Brooke Russell startade en diskussion
Granite color... - I originally wanted Taj Mahal quartzite for the countertops in my kitchen. Not sure it’s worth the money/resale value on a 1600 sq ft home. ... Läs mer
    7 kommentarer
Brooke Russell startade en diskussion
Grout color- Help! - I’ve ordered travertine tile for my kitchen - MSI Tuscany Beige honed, unfilled. I have maple truffle colored cabinets. I need advice or sug... Läs mer
    9 kommentarer
Brooke Russell startade en diskussion
Taj Mahal - thickness - Is this 2cm or 3cm quartzite?
    2 kommentarer
Brooke Russell startade en diskussion
Grout Color - Will you please share the grout color used with the travertine?
    Kommentera
Brooke Russell startade en diskussion
Grout Color, please - What color grout did you use to match with the travertine?
    Kommentera
Brooke Russell startade en diskussion
Grout Color, please - What color grout is used with the travertine floors?
    Kommentera
Brooke Russell startade en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
Brooke Russell startade en diskussion
Can you please share the grout color? - I've purchased travertine for my kitchen and can't seem to find the right grout color for it. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
1 gillar    5 kommentarer
Brooke Russell startade en diskussion
Flooring - Can you please share the brand/name of the flooring?
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...