8 inlägg
v2grp startade en diskussion
Buddha face - This is beautiful!!! Where can I source the face from?
    2 kommentarer
v2grp startade en diskussion
Buddha figure - Hello, The Buddha figure is beautiful! Where can I get it here?
    2 kommentarer
v2grp startade en diskussion
Sleeping Buddha Statue - Hello, Can you please let me know where we can find the sleeping buddha statue.
    Kommentera
v2grp startade en diskussion
Buddha's head - Can you please let me know where/how I can get the Buddha's statue. Is there a URL for the place in Indonesia from where you sourced it?
    Kommentera
v2grp startade en diskussion
Snack Bar - Hello, Can you please let me know where I can get the snack bar/vending machine. Thank you!
    2 kommentarer
v2grp startade en diskussion
Snack Bar - Hello, Can you please let me know where I can buy the snack bar on the right side Thank you!
    2 kommentarer
v2grp startade en diskussion
Love the design - Hello, I love the whole concept, can you please let me know where I can get the small vending machine. Thank you!
    1 kommentar
v2grp startade en diskussion
Love the bar! Where can I get it from? - Love the waves on the bar, can you please let me know if I can order it?
    1 kommentar