34 inlägg
Valecrest startade en diskussion
Seeking Exterior Color Suggestions - I’m in the process of closing on this 2 Unit Rental Property. There are clearly no lack of things needing to be addressed to stabilize the ... Läs mer
    32 kommentarer
Valecrest startade en diskussion
What can I do to add curb appeal? - This is an investment property I just purchased. I have several other properties within eyesight of this one and purchased it because it is... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
Valecrest startade en diskussion
Seeking Creative Ideas for this Fireplace - Hoping you all have some creative solutions to dealing with this odd fireplace- This is soon to be our new home. It is right full of stra... Läs mer
    24 kommentarer
Valecrest startade en diskussion
Seeking HELP to figure out how to use this space- - This home is a 1963 split level with a somewhat odd main level. What is cool is it is a waterfront property with spectacular views! This sp... Läs mer
    17 kommentarer
Valecrest startade en diskussion
Could you share the brand and color of the stain you chose? - Elizabeth, Your design choices for this home are timeless and stunning! There are surprising elements I never would have thought to put tog... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Valecrest startade en diskussion
can you tell me the manufacturer of the sink? - Wow what a beautiful space - Thank you for sharing...
1 gillar    1 kommentar
Valecrest startade en diskussion
Need HELP with New Entertainment Center - I would appreciate any suggestions/ help accessorizing our new entertainment center. I'm at a loss with how to pull this price together so ... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Valecrest startade en diskussion
Need help with selecting an Area Rug - We are having a great deal of difficulty figuring out what color or style of Area Rug to use in this room. Any advice would be greatly appr... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Valecrest startade en diskussion
Area Rug Dilemma - We are having a great deal of difficulty figuring out what color or style of Area Rug to use in this room. Any advice would be greatly appr... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
Valecrest startade en diskussion
Opinions of Fabric Choice Wanted - My wife and I are purchasing a Basset Custom Upholstery Couch. It is the extra large estate model. (Will be replacing the Burgundy Leath... Läs mer
    23 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...