4 inlägg
victoria b startade en diskussion
BM Cloud White or Simply White for walls - All millwork freshly painted in BM Super White and I want a subtle warmer white for the walls. Can't decide between Cloud White and Simply W... Läs mer
    1 kommentar
victoria b startade en diskussion
Benjamin Moore Satin or Semi-gloss for trim, doors? - Our cabinets were recently renovated and painted BM Advance Satin which includes crown on top. I like it for our cabinets but wonder if I'd ... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
victoria b startade en diskussion
Cle Tile Carrara - Looking for feedback on recent purchases of Cle Tile Carrara tiles. I ordered 4 samples that are on the way. We ordered Carrara tile for our... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
victoria b startade en diskussion
BM Super White or Distant Gray - Planning to paint entire home's trim and walls a new clean white. Home is in Nashville with western and eastern exposures. Kitchen and livin... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer