213 inlägg
Boopadaboo startade en diskussion
Business Gift Ideas? - I need to buy gifts for my team (direct reports, not the whole team) I usually spend about $200 each. Any suggestions? I have usually given ... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer
Boopadaboo startade en diskussion
Guest rooms/beds Sheets? Towels? - I am sure this has been covered but for the life of me I can't search on this site anymore :) I am getting ready for the holidays and out of... Läs mer
    24 kommentarer
Boopadaboo startade en diskussion
Ebay Scam or unlucky? - I have purchased two paintings in the last two weeks and both have had shipping issues. One has already refunded me the money and the other ... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
Boopadaboo startade en diskussion
Entryway assistance - I am loving that this new to me house is not a "fixer" upper like all the other houses we have purchased. Lends more time (and mo... Läs mer
    24 kommentarer
Boopadaboo startade en diskussion
Kitchen Counter Stools - We are moving to a new to us house shortly. It is in a style that is both very different then what we are used to and very open. I would lo... Läs mer
    34 kommentarer
Boopadaboo startade en diskussion
Have you purchased a knock-off rug? (pottery barn) - I see a rug I want on Ebay that looks exactly like a pottery barn rug i have had my eye on. Is it crazy to think it will be decent? it says ... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Boopadaboo startade en diskussion
what features in a washer matter now for getting clean laundry :) - I bought a washer and dryer about 2 years ago. when I moved recently I agreed to leave them. then it was tier 1 better than tier 2 better... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Boopadaboo startade en diskussion
Audible, Libby or non-fiction recommendations? - With my now long commute I have been listening to books to kill time. For some reason I am drawn to non-fiction and author read books. I hav... Läs mer
    11 kommentarer
Boopadaboo startade en diskussion
too mish mosh? Vanity, mirror and light choice. - I have wanted one of these lights for years. now there is a more affordable one and a powder room would be a great place for it. BUT I alrea... Läs mer
    4 kommentarer
Boopadaboo startade en diskussion
Twin to king daybed for occasional guests - we just had the floors done in an office/study. I would like to put in something for guests to sleep at holidays etc. I am having a hard tim... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
Visa fler händelser ...