4 inlägg
Katie Trimble-Wouters startade en diskussion
Need help picking a paint colour for Garage Doors and Front Door - We recently added windows to our garage doors and the perfect colour match that we were promised didn't actually happen. The top strip on t... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Katie Trimble-Wouters startade en diskussion
Pink paint colour help - I need help picking a pink paint colour for my daughters room. What is your favourite Benjamin Moore pink?? We are moving in 2 days and my ... Läs mer
    12 kommentarer
Katie Trimble-Wouters startade en diskussion
Pink paint colour help! - I need to pick a pink for my daughters new room (we are moving in 2 days and my hubby wants to paint right away). What is your favourite Ben... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Katie Trimble-Wouters startade en diskussion
Need paint colour suggestions for front entrance/kitchen/upper hall - We are moving into our new home in early August. My hubby wants to paint pretty much as soon as we get our new place and I'm stumped on wha... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer