6 inlägg
Patty (Central FL, zone 9B) startade en diskussion
Let's try this again - After losing one tree (I don't want to talk about it *sniffle*) I saw that the Repti bark was on special in Petsmart (10qt for $8.99... I di... Läs mer
    5 kommentarer
Patty (Central FL, zone 9B) startade en diskussion
What is your preferred size tree to buy? - I have been doing a lot of reading here and watching videos on youtube about citrus trees but I have a personal preference question for you:... Läs mer
    25 kommentarer
Patty (Central FL, zone 9B) startade en diskussion
My poor nearly leafless tree... how long will it take to regrow? - I live in Central FL and have since repotted this Meyer lemon twice since it started losing leaves due to my heavy handed over fertilizing i... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
Patty (Central FL, zone 9B) startade en diskussion
Why do my hibiscus only stay for a day but not others - I have two hibiscus plants: one which is struggling at the front part of my house, it is recovering after nearly dying being planted in a ba... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Patty (Central FL, zone 9B) startade en diskussion
Need help identifying this tree/plant please - Hi! Hopefully someone will recognize this plant/tree. My best friend was growing this plant and has given it to me. She states it's a Hawaii... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer
Patty (Central FL, zone 9B) startade en diskussion
Yellow leaves with brown spots - Hi! Purchased my lemon meyer three months ago and it's doing pretty good. Currently it is lots of growing fruit, no new flowers but that's n... Läs mer
    2 kommentarer