5 inlägg
Isabel Hamilton startade en diskussion
Bedroom issues: symmetry, size, and space limitations - One trade off of having the charm of an older home is figuring out how to live with its quirks. In this room, it's the number of doors restr... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Isabel Hamilton startade en diskussion
Overhang for bar stools? - I can't do a full-on kitchen remodel as I live and take care of my elderly mother with ongoing dementia and she wouldn't be able to handle a... Läs mer
2 gillar    11 kommentarer
Isabel Hamilton startade en diskussion
Windows and doors galore! Where to put the TV, and more... - Hopefully my rhyming title will attract some helpful comments :) I have been racking my brain trying to find a solution to this problem for ... Läs mer
3 gillar    137 kommentarer
Isabel Hamilton startade en diskussion
What's your experience with retractable downdraft vent holds? - I'm considering having a cooktop in my island in my upcoming kitchen renovation and was wondering how functional it would be to use a retrac... Läs mer
    18 kommentarer
Isabel Hamilton startade en diskussion
San Francisco Bathroom Remodel - HELP - Hello wonderful Houzzers, I am planning a bathroom remodel for a teenage girl's ensuite bathroom and I'm replacing the bathtub with a shower... Läs mer
1 gillar    63 kommentarer