6 inlägg
Willcan7 Biles startade en diskussion
wall decor? - Need something to go next to the TV, art work or maybe a clock? or leave empty? Help!!
    2 kommentarer
Willcan7 Biles startade en diskussion
curtains or not? - Have lived here for 2 years, I'm typically a "no curtains" person, I prefer open, clean lines and more modern. I'm slowly working on this ho... Läs mer
    15 kommentarer
Willcan7 Biles startade en diskussion
Brick fireplace - We have went back and fourth with what to do with this massive brick wall. we have decided (thanks to much advice from all of you) not to co... Läs mer
    77 kommentarer
Willcan7 Biles startade en diskussion
need new door - We are slowly trying to update our split level 60's home. We finally got our new stair railing that I love, we havn t decided what to do wit... Läs mer
    13 kommentarer
Willcan7 Biles startade en diskussion
paint color - we just replaced a Robin's egg blue bathtub, with this new white tub. we have tile that runs up half the wall, not ready to change that. I w... Läs mer
    3 kommentarer
Willcan7 Biles startade en diskussion
Brick fireplace - we bought this house this year, massive amount of brick....red brick. At times, it grows on me, other times I hate the all red color. Open t... Läs mer
    16 kommentarer