54 inlägg
Samantha Krauss startade en diskussion
Seamless Roman Shades - Hi! Where were the Roman shades purchased from? I’m looking for a seamless one that lays flat like this and can’t seem to find any…..
    Kommentera
Samantha Krauss startade en diskussion
Island Pendant Lights - Hi! Where did you source the pendant lights from?
    Kommentera
Samantha Krauss startade en diskussion
Stunning home design! What material is the flooring? - Is it the same flooring throughout? Also, was that a ramp/slide next to the staircase?
    Kommentera
Samantha Krauss startade en diskussion
What material are the floors? - Hi! I love these floors. Are they hardwood or vinyl plank?
    Kommentera
Samantha Krauss startade en diskussion
Hardware Source - Hi! Where was the hardware purchased for this gorgeous kitchen?
    Kommentera
Samantha Krauss startade en diskussion
Does this flooring require transition pieces? - Hi! This flooring is gorgeous! I am considering the Invincible H2O series in Old Baymeade Sand Dollar. Will I be able to lay it without tran... Läs mer
    Kommentera
Samantha Krauss startade en diskussion
Pebble Floor Tile - Hi! This bathroom is lovely! What is the brand and name of the pebble tile?
    Kommentera
Samantha Krauss startade en diskussion
hardwood, laminate or engineered? - Hi! What kind of flooring is this?
    Kommentera
Samantha Krauss startade en diskussion
Garage Sconce Lights - Hi! Where were the barn lights on the sides of the garage door purchased?
    Kommentera
Samantha Krauss startade en diskussion
Sconce Above Sink - Hello! What a beautiful kitchen! I especially love the lighting-where did you purchase the sconce above the sink?
    Kommentera
Visa fler händelser ...