anne7_gw

Wall mount lav faucet for shallow depth vanity?

anne7
16 år sedan

Maximun vanity depth is 22 3/4". Would I gain space for larger sink if I go with wall mounted faucet?

Kommentarer (4)

• astridh
    16 år sedan

The standard depth for bathroom vanity counters is 21", so it sounds like you already have enough space for the usual set-up. Yes, you could gain more space if you wall mount a faucet. One more factor to consider is different materials require a different minimum space between the front of the countertop and any cut-out. I don't know the specifics, but I think, for example, quartz countertops need less than granite or marble. I think the wall mount faucets look cool. But you also have to consider that if you have a problem, changing out a countertop mounted faucet is easy and changing wall mount is hard. Also, if you have kids, wall mount might be hard for them to reach.

• anne7
    Författare
    16 år sedan

Hmmm...my GC and plumbing supply folks tell me I can only get a 12"x14" undermount sink in the available space because deck mounted faucets need at least 5" to operate well. I was hoping to get a larger sink in there.

• budge1
    16 år sedan

Anne, I just sent you an e mail but wanted to add that our American Standard sink is about 15"x12 and we find it plenty big. The saleslady tried to tell us it would be really little, but it is deeper and at least as big as our old drop in.

• PRO
    Alex Home Stylist
    2 år sedan

I am wall mounting my client's vanity and also installing wall mount faucets, I have found 2 rectangular sinks which measure almost 24"X 13 . It's going to work just fine and look amazingly Italian Contemporary Design! Ciao Bambina!!!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.