shelende

Who makes Domain or Modern Concept couches?

shelende
18 år sedan

This past weekend I saw a couch in Domain Furniture. It had rolled arms, cushioned back, and a skirt. They won't give any information about who makes it, they say it is just made for Domain. It would be about $1,400 with tax and delivery so I would like to get it for less. Does anyone know where I could get a couch like that for less.

Also Macys has a nice couch made by Modern Concept. Does anyone know where I could get that for less? A local store I deal with never heard of that name.

Kommentarer (5)

• carrots278
    18 år sedan

I'm trying to find this out too? Any leads?

• gw:yung-nyc
    17 år sedan

This thread is a bit old, but since it was never answered, I'll post my findings here. My wife & I were browsing Macy's furniture and the salesperson mentioned that the Modern Concepts upholstery line is sold as McCreary Modern at Crate&Barrel.

• susans02
    17 år sedan

My tag on my Domain sofa says it was made by Southern Furniture Company in Conover, NC. I went to the site and they look like they sell also through Bloomies, Gladhill and maybe Rose furniture in NC.

• PRO
    Weppner Architects
    6 år sedan

Michael - I do not know. My client bought that couch quite a few years ago - it was originally burgundy leather. At my suggestion he went to Edelman Leathers and had it reupholstered in a greenish-creme. Gorgeous!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.