chyvounder

Wardrobe/TV

chyvounder
8 år sedan
This whole project is fabulous! One huge problem with one-room living is how to overcome the 'living in a cell' effect you get after a while of being there but with this the different perspective of each function platform helps to avoid this. Only possible, though, if your space is 'lofty' enough to allow for the different levels. I did something similar in a one bedroom flat I had by adding a 'mezzanine' floor to give 'guest sleeping space.'

I have a couple of questions though. Where does the resident store clothing, especially clothing that needs to hang? And secondly, how do they watch the TV - does the TV swing out on an arm from the wall?
17 · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Torsten Imottesjo
    5 år sedan

Thanks! You're right, the different perspectives makes the space harder to grasp, and so it doesn't feel like a 'cell'. The TV does swing out from the wall, and hanging clothes are stored in a closet in the hallway.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.