ohharley

Vanity and Linen tower

ohharley
8 år sedan

We purchased a espresso colored vanity for our bathroom, unfortunately it did not have a matching linen tower. I was wondering if a linen tower that is espresso color but not exact would be ok. They would not be side by side, the linen tower would be across from it on a different wall. I have noticed everyones "espresso" version is a little different.

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Creative Kitchen & Bath
    8 år sedan

The way light is diffused within a room can make even exact colors appear a little different. If the pieces are on opposite walls, you might never even know the difference. If you are worried about matching, then choose a contrasting, but complimentary color and it will look intentional. Good luck!

• PRO
    StarCraft Custom Builders
    8 år sedan

Take a door from the vanity down to Sherwin-Williams and have the color matched. Then paint the linen cabinet.

• Leslie Stone
    7 år sedan

Silly question: When stores and manufacturers list vanity linen towers as 18" wide, are they talking about the exterior width or interior width? In other words, is the interior width of an 18" wide tower really less than 18"?

• zorroslw1
    7 år sedan

Widest part of the exterior.

• PRO
    StarCraft Custom Builders
    7 år sedan

Leslie,
    Keep in mind that if the cabinet has any trim or crown wider than the body, then it is the trim width that is usually measured.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.