renee_hacker

Dark colored wood look tile?

Renee Hacker
8 år sedan

We are looking to replace the flooring in our entire first floor with porcelain wood look tile. We currently have a mix of hardwood/engineered HW and carpet and we want it all to be uniform as the rooms all flow into one another. We have 3 small kids and one large dog so I do not want to do HW again and then cringe at every new scratch. Thus the plan for tile. But I really want a dark espresso color and haven't been able to locate one anywhere other than through Build Direct online and I've read not great reviews about them. Does anyone know of a dark wood look tile??

Kommentarer (5)

• jellytoast
    8 år sedan

Arizona Tile has a few dark colored wood-look tiles ... the Savannah series in Coffee, and the Misingi series has a couple of different dark tones. Some of their display photos are shown with lighter colored grout. Personally, I think darker grout looks better with the wood-look tiles.

• Renee Hacker
    Författare
    8 år sedan

Thanks, I'll check them out

• PRO
    Creative Kitchen & Bath
    8 år sedan

Hi Renee,

Daltile has a ColorBody Porcelain series. It has some nice wood-like textures and colors. TimberGlen in Espresso may be what you are looking for.

• kudzu1965
    8 år sedan

In don't know about others, but I had a great experience with Build Direct. I bought a enough wood look tile to do my entire 2600 sf home. Arrived on time, not a single broken tile, and all for about $2 per square foot including the shipping. Love my floor.

That said, before making my final choice, I did get a sample of the dark espresso color you mentioned. Would be very pretty installed, provided you don't have kids, pets, feet or anything else, and love to mop. That stuff will show every speck of dirt, footprints, water drips, etc. We went with a medium mahogany color with lots of grain detail, and it hides everything from dirt, to dog hair in between cleanings.

• Ellie RK
    8 år sedan

I went with my local tile guy- wanted something that was not made in China. Mine are called "Musk" from the "Salvage" collection. They come in a few colors. I think MSI International carries it.
    Absolutely love my floors.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.