gamarin

Color change

gamarin
7 år sedan

Looking for warm colors in the yellow family for my family room and kitchen area.white kitchen cabinets darker hardwood floors.iwill upload pics .

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Lori A. Sawaya
    7 år sedan

Not sure how yellow you're wanting but if you're looking for a good 'greige' (yellow hue family) take a look at Sherwin Williams Drift of Mist or Contemporary White from Glidden which you can find at The Home Depot.

• gamarin
    Författare
    7 år sedan

Thank you so much

• Hockeymom84
    7 år sedan

Some of the nicer yellows are in the white/neutral paint chip sections.

• mystique pearson
    7 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 7 år sedan

Yellow is tricky... I used a BM that was called Desert Tan and it was quite yellow with no green.

• minimogur
    7 år sedan

How dark of a color are you thinking of? I agree that some of the better, light yellows are actually in the yellow-toned white section. Behr has a bright, cheery, light one called Lemon White. Or a more antique-white yellow tone called Spinning Silk. If you're looking for a darker color, I like Behr's Inheritance or Royal Gold (RG is one shade lighter) -- I think they're in the browns rather than the yellows. I struggle with true yellows so I'm not much good there. ;)

• PRO
    TAC Painting Inc
    7 år sedan

If you haven't yet, try out the Sherwin-Williams Color Snap visualizer. Its interactive and provides an opportunity to preview different shades of colors for a room. https://www.sherwin-williams.com/visualizer#/active

• Debbie Downer
    7 år sedan

On the other hand, if the yellow has too much white there won't be enough contrast with white cabinets. I had good luck w SW Hinoki in a kitchen - definitely yellow, but softer - not screamy school bus yellow.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.