maries1120

Ben Moore Peau de Soie?

maries1120
6 år sedan

Still on the search for the paint color for our bedroom. The closest to being the one so far is Sonnet. I did a small board of Peau de Soie and thought it would look pink but it doesn't. Before trying a bigger board or the wall, has anyone used this or have any info on the color? Ionic Column or White Sand are maybes too.

Kommentarer (7)

• maries1120
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

I really don't want pink. Brandy Cream is on the wall and looks peachy. And I didn't want that or expect it. Before that I had Behr Hazelnut Cream which I love but we were seeing a green cast in this room. We have a south and west window. The green shows in natural light but also when the lamps are on. I changed the bulbs to LED. I want something creamy but not too gray or yellow - very neutral that won't clash with the carpet. I found some old Behr colors and Oyster might work.

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    6 år sedan

With not a lot of natural light coming into the room, and from South and West, which is the majority of the day…I think I will recommend B.M. Stonington Gray.

But, you mention a rug, but don’t say what color...

maries1120 thanked JudyG Designs
  • maries1120
    Författare
    6 år sedan

It is a beige with some dark brown and rust. This is about the best pic I can do of it

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

B.M. Gentle Cream:

• maries1120
    Författare
    6 år sedan

I'll take a look. Thank you.

• PRO
    Eye For Color
    3 år sedan

I have recommended this beautiful color to many clients and they LOVE it! It is soft, subtle and elegant. Some of the husbands don't see the pink in it.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.