mrabuck

metal awnings and run down front porch

mrabuck
6 år sedan

Hello,

Any advice on the best option

for replacing the metal awning roof and screened in area of this front porch? The awnings are leaky and the screened in area is outdated, falling apart, and leaky!

Landscape advice also welcome!

Kommentarer (5)

• mmilos
    6 år sedan

I'd remove it and then reassess. It looks like a classic home that will look much better without the awnings and screened porch.

• User
    6 år sedan

I wouldn't replace the metal awnings- just remove. Running sprinklers to keep the grass green would make the biggest landscaping impact. And trimming the bushes so they are little more uniform would help.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    6 år sedan

Replace the awnings with solar shades on the inside.

• decoenthusiaste
    6 år sedan

Remove all the awnings, the screened area and the scrawny bushes and let's go from there. Great potential once the eyesores are cleared away.

• PRO
    Aalta Australia
    6 år sedan

I agree with our friends above... removing the metal awnings will replenish and neaten the classic look of your beautiful home.

However, please consider http://www.aalta.com.au/ if you ever look to integrate any type of shade system into you home. We will be happy to help.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.