kelvar

Towel Warmers - what is the best width to have

kelvar
6 år sedan

We are currently looking at an Amba towel warmer. Quadro style is my current favorite. But I don't know which to focus on...one with a longer length but narrow, or one that is wider but shorter. We can't have both ...needing to hit a target budget. With big thick towels, can you really get two side by side on a 20" width? Seems to me it may be best to go with a 28 width? Help!

Kommentarer (13)

• Mrs Pete
    6 år sedan

I guess we're going old school 'cause we're placing our towel bars above the heat vent.

• just_janni
    6 år sedan

I have a warming drawer for my towels. It's one of the favorite things in my existing house and I am doing it again in the new one, but getting wet rated (outdoor) warming drawer to be able to open into the shower to grab a towel tossed to about 120 degrees before I even open the door.

I've never had much luck with the hanging types, but the drawer rocks my world.

kelvar thanked just_janni
  • damiarain
    6 år sedan

@jannicone- a warming drawer! Wow never thought of that (puts it on dream list )

• H B
    6 år sedan

We can go old school on the first floor for drying coats and mittens; and stupidly on the second floor the heat vents are 10’ up the cathedral walls (did I say stupid?). So the runtal actually functions as an electric heater in the one bath (gets nice and roasty in there) and the cheapo — well it just helps the towel dry.

• artemis_ma
    6 år sedan

Towel warming drawers, what a neat idea! The whole towel can get warm, not just where the rod is.

(In my case, as with Mrs Pete, my heating vent warms my towels...)

• Marta
    6 år sedan
    We’ve had Jeeves towel warmers for years and they literally changed my life! They’re absolutely fantastic, I now hate to use an unwarmed towel, even in a nice hotel
    Ours are 20” wide - not enough room to hang two towels side by side. If you want to warm more than one towel, I would probably opt for a taller model, that way you can hang the towels one above the other.
  • kelvar
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Would a 42 length be long enough to warm two towels?

• PRO
    Onlytowelwarmers.com
    6 år sedan

Most of our clients go with 20" wide. If you want to hang towels side by side, you will need to fold them into thirds.

I own an Amba Quadro and love it. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding towel warmers.

Amba

• ljhauson
    4 år sedan

With the Amba Quadra do you leave it on the lowest setting al all times?

• PRO
    Onlytowelwarmers.com
    4 år sedan

It depends upon your heating preference. The heat controller on the Amba Quadro has nine different settings for you to choose from.

Amba Quadro Collection

• ljhauson
    4 år sedan

I’m looking for one that can be left on low at all times with low energy consumption. I’m not wanting to warm the room, only the towel.

• PRO
    Onlytowelwarmers.com
    4 år sedan

The Amba Quadro or Amba Sirio are great choices. Both of these collections have a heat controller that would allow you to set it to low.

Amba Quadro Collection

Amba Sirio Collection

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Michael

Only Towel Warmers

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.