scunniffe139

Help!! Bathroom sconce sizing

Shannon Cunniffe
6 år sedan

I'm in the middle of a bathroom reno and I'm trying to pick sconces for the sides of my medicine cabinet which will sit over a 46" vanity. The medicine cabinet is 21" wide and I have approximately 12.5" of space between the cabinet and the right side wall. The RH Sconce that I would love to put up is 7 3/4" wide. This would leave approx. 2.5" on each side of the sconce. Is this going to look too crowded? I really want this to work but also don't want it to look unproportioned!

Kommentarer (3)

• Shannon Cunniffe
    Författare
    6 år sedan

The bathroom is in renovatoin stages so I don't have pictures as of yet, I'm just trying to design before sheetrock goes up.

That is the sconce I'm looking to use.

• tartanmeup
    6 år sedan

Pretty sconce! I don't know if there are standards for this but I'm curious as I'm contemplating a bathroom reno at one point. You could try posting this in the Bathroom forum.

• PRO
    Master Tile Kitchen and Bath Design
    6 år sedan

Should be just fine :)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.