nicole_cooley234

Kitchen colors?

Nicole Cooley
6 år sedan
senast redigerad:6 år sedan

Hi there! We are under contract to buy this home and I want to do an update on the kitchen! The cabinets are solid wood and very nice so those stay, we plan to put in a stainless steel vent hood, change counter tops and add a nice a backsplash. I’m kind of stumped on colors, I typically like the greys and whites but feel this kitchen needs to stay warmer. Are white quartz countertops still okay with dark cabinets? We are painting the whole interior accessible beige.

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    6 år sedan

I am not sure about what you want a whole paineted beige when you like gray and white makes no sense .

• Nicole Cooley
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Pictures won’t seem to upload. I have to work with the color of the cabinets and tile floors since we are just doing counters, backsplash, paint and vent hood. Would white countertops look good with these cabinets?

• Nicole Cooley
    Författare
    6 år sedan

If I didn’t go white for counters I do like these. It’s so hard to find kitchens with darker cabinets, white counters that aren’t modern style, I am more traditional or transitional

• Nicole Cooley
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Possible backsplash idea?

• Nicole Cooley
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Love this for a backsplash but don’t want it to look bad with cabinets and doing this could you still do white counter tops? I am struggling because I can’t find any photo inspiration with these colors together

• Nicole Cooley
    Författare
    6 år sedan

And sw accessible beige is more of a warmer greige

• PRO
    Cabinets by Design LLC
    6 år sedan

I like the backsplash options with the multi colors for making a statement. Not sure that I would put white with the cabinet and floor color.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.