lizziemonmouthbeach

Can I repair my flagstone bluestone joints myself?

Lizzie C
5 år sedan
Hello,
My front walkway is now missing grout (?) in a lot of areas. It’s about 5 years old and been through harsh CT winters and the snow blower being driven over it! Is this something I can do myself? I’m fairly handy and resourceful. My guess is chisel out existing mortar and replace? Mostly curious what material to replace with and any other tips.
Thank you!

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Gambrick
    5 år sedan

Yes, you can do it yourself if your handy, it's not that hard. You can probably find a video on youtube showing you how to do it. Basically just chisel the old grout out and replace with new cement. Just have clean water a sponge with you at all times. As long as you don't let cement dry on the stones it'll look great.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.