michie22

Living Room Furniture Help Needed

MGdecor
5 år sedan
Hi everyone,

We are selecting our formal living room furniture. This furniture will only be used when we entertain and the area is open and adjacent to the dining room.

The room is quite small at 92" x 166" and is open to a walkway. We have figured out our furniture arrangement and selected a sofa. We will be ordering the Mitchell Gold Kennedy loveseat (68") and placing it on the 92" wall. Now, we have to select 2 arm chairs to be placed opposite the loveseat, by the windows.

I have found 2 styles that I like and need help deciding between them. They are both roughly the same size (30 wide x 32 deep) but one style is heavier looking.

Which chair will be the best option to sit opposite the Kennedy loveseat?

Kommentarer (6)

• katinparadise
    5 år sedan

Although the 2nd chair appears smaller in scale, if I were going to be sitting for a long conversation, I would prefer something more comfortable like the 1st.

• PRO
    Cheryl Draa Interior Designs
    5 år sedan

I agree, go with the full backs and add an accent pillow! Bonus they look awesome from the back, too!

• khrisz
    5 år sedan

I agree, the first ones. Lovely choices!

• threers
    5 år sedan

The first chairs are fine. Please continue on with tables, lamps and artwork to make the room truly your own.

• MGdecor
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Are two chairs going to be too tight in that space? Each chair is 30" wide and the space is 92".
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.