amanda_dawson67

Decorating a small master bedroom

Amanda Dawson
5 år sedan

Hello all! I am just buying my first home, and it turns out the previous owners were DIYers, but most of the jobs were only completed halfway. We ended up having to remove a lot of their efforts because we couldn't match any of the materials. There is one feature that was fairly close to finished; a rustic wood wall in the master bedroom. I like this feature and would like to keep it, but am struggling to figure out what type of lighting would work best in a small room, while balancing out the rustic nature of the wall. The bedroom is small, and doesn't have a huge amount of space for my furniture, but it should all fit alright. I will have some room for floor lamps, maybe some space for table lamps, and have hard-wiring for one overhead fixture which is currently a fan, but it has some issues with its wiring so it may be taken out. I want the room to have plenty of light, without taking away what little space I do have left. I have thought about some pendant lighting, but am unsure if it would be able to provide enough light in the room. Any suggestions, ideas, or recommendations are welcome! Thank you! (The furniture pictured is the previous owner's).

Kommentarer (4)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.