bert_southern

Sofa Replacement Brands

Bert Southern
5 år sedan

We currently have some Flexsteel sofas that are 6 years old. However they were ripped during our move and our insurance is covering a replacement. I have been looking at many different brands to see that the frames are very inferior not made out of any type of kiln hardwood and/or plywood. Can any of the furniture gurus out there help me out? What companies out there make a quality fabric sofa (wife likes tweed like fabric that sherrill or king hickory offer) for $2,500 or less?

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Flexsteel Furniture
    5 år sedan

Hi Bert! We are sorry to hear that your furniture ripped when you were moving. We would love to see you back in a Flexsteel because we believe our frames are the best. We use Furniture Grade Engineered Plywood with the aid of computer engineering for the frame design. It is designed for living and built to last. We take pride in our work so much that we put a lifetime warranty on our wood frames, seat cushions, and springs! Plus, we have thousands of fabrics available where your wife is sure to find one she likes. Visit http://www.flexsteel.com/for-home/residential-covers-gallery to see all inline fabrics.

If you need any help with your sofa search, please call us! We would love to help you at 563-556-7730. Thank you!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.