andrea_termotto

New plus older red oak hardwood floors with Bona Nutmeg stain pics!

Andrea Termotto
5 år sedan
Super happy how my floors came out after lots of indecision and anxiety lol. The first pic is the newly installed red oak with Bona nutmeg. The second is the older (only 10 years though) red oak which was sanded down and refinished also w the Bona nutmeg to match. Had started the process with Bona puritan pine and it was too orange for my taste when I saw it in a big area so I had them sand it off and went with the nutmeg at the last minute. Soooo happy with my decision and just wanted to share :)

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    Sina Sadeddin Architectural Design
    5 år sedan

Looks great!

• mseamm
    4 år sedan

I'm going through the stain choosing process right now and also am experiencing anxiety over choosing the right one! I just saw one in Early American, but now I am liking Nutmeg as well! Looks gorgeous!!

• luvcolor10b
    4 år sedan

Very nice! I like that it is a medium shade. I'm also trying to choose a color stain for my oak floors in a somewhat dark house. Its a daunting task. Must show the hubs your pics!

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    4 år sedan

Woohoo! Looks great!

• PRO
    Srw Contracting Inc
    4 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 4 år sedan

Thank you for sharing! In the process of choosing a color and these images really help me out.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.