lynda28

Before and after - Cambria, CA

We had significant damage from a 130 ft tree that fell on our home. We ended up replacing the roof, stuccoing the home (Santa Barbara flat finish) and changing out the front door. The difference is pretty extreme and at first I didn't love the stucco, but I am warming to it. I would be interested to hear some feedback. What do you think?

Before

After

Kommentarer (12)

• wysmama
    5 år sedan
    I think it looks beautiful. I like your original picture as well
    Lynda (Zn9b/23 - Central CA Coast) thanked wysmama
  • Anna (6B/7A in MD)
    5 år sedan

Lovely.

Lynda (Zn9b/23 - Central CA Coast) thanked Anna (6B/7A in MD)
  • User
    5 år sedan

I much prefer the new look. I like the simplicity. It's gorgeous.

Lynda (Zn9b/23 - Central CA Coast) thanked User
  • PRO
    Healthy Home Consultants
    5 år sedan

Great decision. It looks like the recent work and color really compliments surrounding environment.

Lynda (Zn9b/23 - Central CA Coast) thanked Healthy Home Consultants
  • ci_lantro
    5 år sedan

This is a huge change. I can see why you need some time to adjust. But I like it!

Lynda (Zn9b/23 - Central CA Coast) thanked ci_lantro
  • PRO
    Mega Builders
    5 år sedan

Well done!

Lynda (Zn9b/23 - Central CA Coast) thanked Mega Builders
  • apple_pie_order
    5 år sedan

Completely different in appearance. The golden honey color of the stucco is very attractive.

Lynda (Zn9b/23 - Central CA Coast) thanked apple_pie_order
  • cat_ky
    5 år sedan

House was attractive before, but, I like the now too. You have chosen well. Hopefully, no one was injured or hurt when that tree fell. It sounds huge. Did you have a lot of interior damage too?

Lynda (Zn9b/23 - Central CA Coast) thanked cat_ky
  • Lynda (Zn9b/23 - Central CA Coast)
    Författare
    5 år sedan

• Lynda (Zn9b/23 - Central CA Coast)
    Författare
    5 år sedan

The structural damage was minimal, but we had extensive water damage and the entire interior had to be torn out and replaced. Thankfully my family was not there when the tree fell. Our neighbors said it felt like an earthquake.

• Anna (6B/7A in MD)
    5 år sedan

That’s incredible..

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.