sun_n_fun_mom

Knob or handles on these bathroom cabinets?

Grace H
5 år sedan
I know that handles (vs. knobs) should be put on drawers, but the center of these shaker drawers just seem too small. The pull would reach end to end. Should I put a knob in the center or a pull? The top-most drawer center is even smaller than the two drawers beneath it.

Kommentarer (4)

• K R
    5 år sedan
    Is the top middle drawer a faux drawer? If so you don’t need any hardware there. I’d do knobs, maybe a cool square knob?
  • leelee
    5 år sedan

I agree. Such a tight area with so many doors and drawers need only smallish knobs. Center them on the drawers. Align the knobs on the doors with the top horizontal boards.

• PRO
    KLM Builders & Remodeling
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

I definitely recommend knobs. You can do something sleek and simple to go with the shaker style or you can go with something fun and funky. I don't know what finish you are looking for, but here are some fun suggestions:

You can always do pulls on the doors and knobs on the drawers too.

Good luck and have fun with it!

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    5 år sedan

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.