matgiov

Basement Design

matgiov
5 år sedan
I would appreciate feedback on this design.

What I’m somewhat not happy with is all the dead space between the gym and staircase. It’s difficult having a staircase in the middle of the basement.

We are also somewhat hampered with the 22ft shuffleboard. The location on the layout is where it at right now.

Kinda wish bar could be bigger, had a spot for darts and also a Murphy bed.

Anyways this is the first rendition always appreciate the great advice I get on here.

Thank You,
Mat

Kommentarer (5)

• mark_rachel
    5 år sedan

Are you still moving walls or are they in place?

• Bri Bosh
    5 år sedan
    Is everything already plumbed?
  • matgiov
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Anything is possible, all walls can be moved.
    Plumbing runs along the top section of the drawing all the way from left to the right.

Thank you
  • matgiov
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Correction,...bathroom is not plumbed, existing first floor drains and water lines exist along top half of drawing. Along the wall, can tie in anywhere along top half from left to right
  • PRO
    DesignYourBasement.com
    5 år sedan

Hi Mat,

You’re right! Working around a staircase in the middle of a basement is tricky! So is the 22 foot long shuffleboard! We would love for you to look through our photos to get some ideas of how we have incorporated these things in our past designs. We have blueprints, 3D images and completed project photos on our Houzz page and our websites. We can also help you complete your design in 3D if you really want to feel out the space before you start building. I hope when your project is finished it is everything you want it to be. Finishing a basement is fabulous investment for your home and family. You are off to a great start!!!

DYB Houzz

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.