crystaldawn

Room Suggestions

crystaldawn
4 år sedan
senast redigerad:4 år sedan

what would you do with this room to make it more finished? different rug? Drapes? Different furniture placement?

Kommentarer (12)

• IdaClaire
    4 år sedan

I agree with removing the bench and replacing with chairs, as it looks like it would be cumbersome to use. Also agree with removing the blanket draped over the sofa back. I was going to say, based upon that blanket's pompoms, that you obviously don't have cats ... but lo and behold, I think I see one perched on the furniture! Mine would have that destroyed in about 5 minutes. (But mine are naughty, so there's that.)

Pretty space!

• Tina
    4 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 4 år sedan

Hi!

I think your home looks beautiful the way it is but since you are asking I would etiher;

Change the rug to something lighter

or

Change the sofa table to something lighter and less rustic.

Rustic sofa table lighter rug;

Traditional Living Room · Mer info

Sisal rustic rug lighter softa table;

Contemporary Living Room · Mer info

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    4 år sedan

Just some fine tuning is necessary. I have made the changes in the photos. You can over do the number of arches so I have removed a few.

The dresser in the foyer looks too much like a bedroom dresser. I would change that out and remove the sofa blanket as it's so distracting. Great job.

• crystaldawn
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thank you ladies! Accessorizing is definitely where I struggle the most

• crystaldawn
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Do you all have any suggestions for accessorizing my dining table and coffee table?

• PRO
    Nandina Home & Design
    4 år sedan

We might recommend getting a lighter living room rug, removing the blanket from the couch, and getting rid of the bench and replace with chairs.

Rug option for living room:

Columbia Timeless Transitional Home · Mer info

• crystaldawn
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thank you! Do you have a suggestion for a rug ?and dining chairs?

• crystaldawn
    Författare
    4 år sedan

I purchased new chairs and removed the blanket from the couch

• Renee
    4 år sedan

Replace the entry and side mirrors with vibrant artwork. Remove some clutter, put some books on the shelves to warm them up, replace the big dining chairs with the matches to the others, removed the bench. I like the blanket.

• ilikefriday
    4 år sedan

Those are fantastic changes! I suggest putting two chairs on each side of the table. You also changed your dining table arrangement. Looks much better.

• crystaldawn
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thank you! I ordered 6 side chairs because when I put my leafs in I’ll need them. I may store two of them for day to day. This is my lake home and I have a lot of company or it’s just me lol. I’m still working on what to do with the mirrors on either side of the windows in the family room. I know I’ll need something when I take them down.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.