ejuk8r

Desperate to finish this wall!

ejuk8r
4 år sedan

We finished the basement and here is the long wall in the family room.We don't know what to put on either side of the accent wall ( about 6' on either side). The only things I see are floating shelves and bookcases. Can you give us some ideas other than these, I'd like something different. Thanks.

Kommentarer (8)

• ctlane
    4 år sedan

Could you take another picture from further back. What material is that on the fireplace wall?

• ejuk8r
    Författare
    4 år sedan

I'm attaching another view of the room. The wall is tiled with tiles that look like distressed barnboard. I used it horizontally as the backsplash for the bar which runs along the 8' wall behind the chair, the back of which is to your right. KM

• IdaClaire
    4 år sedan

That would be a good place for a large format piece of art, one on each side and the same size but different works - paintings or even textiles. I would want to maintain symmetry there. Cool space!

• ejuk8r
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thanks for your input! KM

• PRO
    Nandina Home & Design
    4 år sedan

Two tall, long pieces of artwork on each side could work, but they might need to be more subtle than what we posted below, so it doesn't clash with the fireplace.

Columbia Timeless Transitional Home · Mer info

• ejuk8r
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thanks for your suggestion but could I just have the dog?

• Angel 18432
    4 år sedan

Agree large art and paint the walls. On my monitor the color just doesn't compliment

the rest of the room. Maybe it looks different in real life.

• ejuk8r
    Författare
    4 år sedan

Thanks for your input. The leather furniture is more of a dove color called "smoke'.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.