stephanie_cookochsner

remodel help!!!!

We purchased this split entry raised ranch a couple of years ago as a remodel project. We are wanting to add on to the right side a master bed/bath, remove the large eave in front, add a front porch and dormer windows at top. Anyone good with draw up or photoshop to give me some exterior ideas?! Help!!

Kommentarer (6)

• User
    4 år sedan

You need an architect for the plans, and for the 3D visualizations. And a really big budget. https://www.remodeling.hw.net/cost-vs-value/2019/

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    4 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 4 år sedan

May be some kind of

• PRO
  • PRO
    The House Designers
    4 år sedan

Check out our 5 Stages of Remodeling article. For inspiration, our Home Remodeling Trends article might help as well.

Spencer Crosby, Project Coordinator

The House Designers

• awm03
    4 år sedan

I'm with PPF on this one. The good proportions & clean lines make your home rather contemporary with current design trends, strange as that may seem to the original poster. Better off with a refresh of color & materials than to monkey with additions, embellishments, & design changes that destroy the integrity of the original.

I confess to preferring celerygirl's Before picture to the "Inspiration" picture.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.