christinae15

Color my Kitchen!!

christinae15
4 år sedan

I’m redoing my kitchen. I wasn’t the one that designed it in the first place. I bought it and now I’m ready to change it! The issues I’m having are

1. The granite countertops are black. I like them. They can stay.
  2. I hate the cabinet color and want to change it. But with black counters, my options are limited.
  3. I’ve always said I will never have a white kitchen, but bc of the counters... I might HAVE to!
  4. The rest of my house is beautiful grays, silvers, and splashes of purple. I want the kitchen to stay neutral colors.
  5. I wouldn’t mind gray cabinets, I love gray!!! But I have not found one shade I like on any cabinets I’ve seen.
  6. I’m open to split color cabinets (one color on top, different on the bottom)
  7. The light fixtures and the backsplash are going to be changed or gone.
    SEND IDEAS AND HELP!!! Will mostly black kitchen looks awful??? Please help me!!

Kommentarer (49)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.