hkinnear

What colour of trex on deck?

hkinnear
3 år sedan

Hi - I am wondering what colour of trex I should use on my deck. I will be using the sienna coloured pressure treated would for as a privacy fence about 15 feet away. Thanks!

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    TREX COMPANY INC
    3 år sedan

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your interest in Trex. Below is a link to our Color Selector Tool. This should help you pin point the best color for your deck!

https://www.trex.com/inspiration/colors/

Thank you,

Trex Customer Care Team

• Tracy
    3 år sedan

not sure if you have used this product before but a word of caution.....it can be hot on the feet in the summer

• Heather Magee
    3 år sedan

Fully agree @Tracy especially when it's a dark color like we have... but on the flip side it's awesome not having to worry about getting splinters in your feet😄

• PRO
    StarCraft Custom Builders
    3 år sedan

Trex has had and continues to have lots of problems with fading, color changing, delamination, excessive detrioration and mold buildup.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.