josh_brown49

House Plan Input

J B
3 år sedan

Hello! I'm completely new here but I stumbled across this site while doing some research and I thought I would post here to receive some input on a house plan that we are working on. We have someone helping us out with the design and are pretty happy with where it is currently at. I have actually made some changes myself to make the dining room smaller and get rid of the wrap-around stairs but I won't bother including that because it is just in autocad format right now. I think the dining room area on this plan is much larger than it needs to be and I also think the deck is way too big... With that being said, my wife and I love to host people and we want to have a home that works well for hosting large groups (10-20 people), so maybe having the larger dining area would be good?

I'd love to hear your guys' opinions on this! We are both first time builders and are going into this pretty blind. One other thing I'm concerned about is all of the corners on the foundation/roof line. I have actually had the designer remove quite a few already but I am still concerned that with the way it is it will have a fairly significant impact on building costs.

Thanks!

Kommentarer (24)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.