lorishopaholic

I would love some opinions and ideas for a vanity mirror please!

lorishopaholic
3 år sedan
senast redigerad:3 år sedan

Struggling with what vanity mirror for our basement bath that we are just finishing up. I’m thinking of painting the vanity too. The lights pictured will go in the two holes you see above the vanity.

Kommentarer (9)

• lorishopaholic
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Thank you! Neither come in black but I’m all for painting them.

• Yayagal
    3 år sedan

The first one seems too formal, I like the third and don't paint the vanity, jmo.

• Carrie B
    3 år sedan

I like the second mirror (but, then, I'm not a fan of round mirrors over vanities.) I would not paint the vanity or the mirror.

• Carrie B
    3 år sedan

PS: those holes look high for sconces - the actual light should be at eye level.

• lorishopaholic
    Författare
    3 år sedan

the lights hang down. They are even I just have a door behind me so had to stand at an angle to get the picture. lol

• Maureen
    3 år sedan

I love the vanity as is and suggest a simple black mirror for a modern and paired down feel.

lorishopaholic thanked Maureen
  • lorishopaholic
    Författare
    3 år sedan

Thank you I love the simple black mirrors!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.