corissa_reilly

Zabra Print?!?!!

Corissa Reilly
3 år sedan

I recently moved in with my boyfriend and he has this Zebra print that he really likes. I really dont haha! but would like to try to find a way to make it work. Any ideas on how to make something like this less intense or work it into a room? It's in the living room and I'd love for the room to be more calm - not sure if that can happen with this, but any ideas are welcome! We do have wall space in other areas. One of my thoughts was a collage, but IDK.

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    JudyG Designs
    3 år sedan

There is a lot that could be done to a room with nice hardwood floors and a stone fireplace.

What do you and your boyfriend have in mind? Budget?

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    3 år sedan

The main problem here is the picture isn’t integrated into the room. So you might consider painting walls an off white or placing the Zebra over a sofa that is gray or lighter color. Then add some black accessories.

Corissa Reilly thanked Flo Mangan
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    3 år sedan

See how the painting looks on a lighter wall color.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    3 år sedan

More photos of the room would help see options and let us do some mock ups.

• PRO
    Platinum Pools
    3 år sedan

Black goes well with turquoise or mint green. If there was a black or charcoal gray sofa, instead of a fireplace, it would look great.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.