divyasaxena

Updating master bedroom. Ideas needed. Pictures will be very helpful.

MakingASmartHome
3 år sedan

Hi, I am looking for Master bedroom decor and update ideas. We will keep the same bed. The curtains will go away. Looking for ideas to dress up the windows, bedding, wall color etc.

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    3 år sedan

Well we need some info as to what style you like for sure . Right now you will get 100s of ideas about what we ,like really no help for you.

• apple_pie_order
    3 år sedan

Start by picking new bedding. Then pick new colors in the bedding for paint. If you want to start right away, take down the flowered curtains and paint the accent wall with two coats of white primer. You'll have a good base for new paint.

MakingASmartHome thanked apple_pie_order
  • MarleneM
    3 år sedan

I looked at your bedroom ideabook and it seems you are drawn to a bit of glam/luxe. I think your bed mixes well with that look. I agree look for bedding first. Look for bedding with a bit of shimmer to give that look , or you could install wallpaper with that look, like grass cloth, which would look wonderful with your bed.

MakingASmartHome thanked MarleneM
  • Maureen
    3 år sedan

Think about your favourite style and search Pinterest. You’ll see all the components that bring a room together, which will help you decorate. You can also drill down further and search by color, bedding, window treatments, rugs, bedside lamps, etc

For example, I searched specifically for a modern dark headboard.

Area rug would be a nice addition and then base rest of room around it. Bedding is next and paint last.

Nice window treatment with longer black rod

MakingASmartHome thanked Maureen
  • PRO
    Wall Deco
    2 år sedan

Here are some eco-friendly ideas for wall treatment!

• susanlynn2012
    2 år sedan

I would search for inspirational pictures that you love and then picture out bedding similar and curtains and a wall color to tie it in.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.