nanzhouse

cabinet hardware for white flat panel doors - comfort question

nanzhouse
2 år sedan

Hi. We are choosing hardware for our flat panel doors and panel-ready fridge. I would love to go with modern, angular design (see example below) but I am afraid that it will feel uncomfortable over time. Does anyone have pulls like these and want to opine? (We have to choose quickly because there are supply chain issues with our original choice so we "get" to re-decide.)

Kommentarer (7)

• nanzhouse
    Författare
    2 år sedan

Gorgeous, kitchen!!! And that's great to think about. Do you remember what brand your pulls are?

• PRO
    Victory Home Remodeling
    2 år sedan

Really important to make the right choices. As professional kitchen and bath remodelers in Los Angeles, we have installed such many of our clients and I bet comfort can never be an issue if you make the right choice.

nanzhouse thanked Victory Home Remodeling
  • Carolae
    2 år sedan

Thank you! The pulls are from Restoration Hardware- Hounslow in lacquered burnished brass. I used the 8” size on all cabinets and drawers, and like the uniform look. I became a member for one year to get the discount- it was worth it because I also bought their Camden knobs for my master bathroom. I’ve heard of issues with their furniture but the cabinet hardware that I bought two years ago looks the same as the day it was installed :)

nanzhouse thanked Carolae
  • nanzhouse
    Författare
    2 år sedan

Very nice, thank you! I like the idea of using the same size, too.

• nanzhouse
    Författare
    2 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 2 år sedan

Victory Home Remodeling -- what pulls were used in the Pasadena white kitchen? it's lovely and I like the pulls.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    2 år sedan

I love the stainless pulls from Lee Valley they come in all sizes so you can do really proprtional pulls everywhere I use them so often for myself and clients and we all love them . IMO you have lots of angles with the cabinet doors so I would not hesitate to do round ones for both look and feel.These are the ones I use and you can see how they are used to be in proportion and also in the right direction I use painters tape to figure out where they go and what size to use.

nanzhouse thanked Patricia Colwell Consulting
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.